AuthorDock is an all-in-one secure space to manage your publishing business.
Write. Edit. Publish. Promote. Profit!¶
The difference between a dream and a goal is a deadline. AuthorDock provides a structure to assign deadlines (and resources) to produce the outcomes necessary to achieve your goals. Ideas are turned into action when you take the first step in your action plan.
Each author receives a secure 'project' page that includes the following components (depending our your level of engagement):
- Action list (assignable to yourself and your extended team)
- Visual timeline, schedule, and calendar of activities (Milestones)
- Project notes and a collaborative electronic notebook (War Rooms)
- Metadata (for quick reference of important data)
- Personalized book marketing plan (customizable)
- Strategies, skills, and knowledge to establish your own best practices (‡)
All the vital information that you need to refer to on a regular basis. Marketplace links, descriptions, keywords, categories, pricing, etc..
You can login anytime to add items to your plan and monitor progress. At your discretion, your team can have access to your project page as well, allowing them to quickly convey important updates.
‡ Recommended resources, tools, and success stories. The most successful publishers are always testing out new strategies. In the news section, we'll share 'best practices' and new ideas to try. The world of digital publishing is an ever evolving universe. The advantage goes to the nimble authors who can act quickly. This is one of the things that makes AuthorDock especially valuable; over the past 5 years, we gathered a rich database of extremely valuable information that you will find helpful in moving ahead of the competition.